Creditor Harassment Lawyer

Serving all of Central Arkansas

If you have been unable to keep up with the monthly payments for your debts, you have probably already begun to receive the harassing phone calls and letters from your creditors. The calls and letters may threaten legal action, including the garnishment of your hard-earned wages.

Although you may think that if you ignore the creditors long enough, they will eventually stop their harassment, this is unfortunately not the case. In most cases, the only way creditors will stop badgering you and your family is if they get what they want, or if they are legally forced to stop.

Are the threatening letters and phone calls becoming more than you can handle? Protect you rights by retaining an experienced bankruptcy lawyer to represent your case. At the Havner Law Firm, we help clients fight back against creditors in an effort to put an end to the harassment. Contact our White Hall office to schedule a free initial consultation.

How We Can Help Stop Harassing Phone Calls

When you come into our office, you will sit down with our attorney to discuss your case. We will explain in detail the options you have when it comes to creditor harassment. One of the most effective options is the “automatic stay.” This occurs immediately after filing bankruptcy, and puts a hold on any further collection activity by creditors and credit card companies.

Depending on the type of bankruptcy you file, you may also be able organize your debts into a more affordable monthly payment, or liquidate them completely. While bankruptcy isn’t for everyone, it can provide many benefits to those who qualify. Putting an end to creditor harassment is just one of the perks you could enjoy.

Our creditor harassment attorney understands the difficult situation you are currently in. To learn more about how bankruptcy may be the answer you need to effectively stand up to your creditors, contact the Havner Law Firm. You may also call us at 800-405-9004.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.